Senior Financial Analyst - Corporate Finance - London
A Senior Financial Analyst is required with a full understanding of the mergers and acquisitions which include research, analysis and developing insights that address client issues related to growth and M&A strategies.
You will have or be working towards CFA or ACA Qualification.
CV Screen is recruiting for a market leading Corporate Finance firm who have a superb track record of success.
Required skills / Duties
- Previous experience as a Financial Analyst / Research Analyst with knowledge of the Corporate Finance / M&A market
- Manage Junior Analyst/Analyst in the potential client pitch preparation process
- Attending potential client pitches, contributing meaningful comments, taking minutes, uploading minutes to company CRM system and setting a next step task in the CRM system
- Project management of all stages
- Assisting senior team members with ‘fact finding’, ‘diagnostic checklist’ and ongoing review meetings
Who will suit this role?
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Financial Analyst with an interest in Corporate Finance / Mergers sector.
Basic salary to £40,000 + Bonus
Please send your CV to Matt.Sylvester@cvscreen.co.uk in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
- A great opportunity for a Financial Analyst
- With experience in M&A, and working towards CFA or ACA Qualification
Job ref: 11376
Are you an experienced Paraplanner? Than we have a fantastic opportunity to join a Financial group in Brighton. With a salary of up to £40k. You’ll be a hands on Paraplanner working close … more
A French speaking Finance Manager is required for a high-end real estate agency based in central London. The successful candidate will be the sole member of the accounting team, responsible for the m … more
A Finance Manager is required by our client for a part-time role based near High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. The days are potentially flexible, but you will work 25 hours per week.The Finance Manager wi … more
Latest Accounting Jobs
An exciting opportunity for a Mortgage Advisor who must have CeMAP qualifications and previous Mortgage Advisor experience, to join an award winning financial services company based in Telford. The s … more
An exciting opportunity is available for an experienced part time Bookkeeper who must have experience of using the e-commerce system Brightpearl, to join a high-end luxury homeware retailer and wholes … more
A Payroll Clerk is required by a leading Payroll Supplier to run the payroll for a transport company based in Ashford. This will initially be a 6 month assignment with a view to then turning perm … more