Financial Controller - Global Company / Part Time - Wrexham
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Financial Controller to work part time (20 hours) and join a global engineering company based in the Wrexham area.
The successful candidate will be working under the managing director to oversee all company accounts and investments.
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends and financial forecasts.
CV Screen is recruiting for a Financial Controller for a highly successful company within their industry, who offer great career prospects for the successful candidate.
- Suggest updates and improvements for accounting systems, including payroll and invoicing
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
- Develop budgets and financial plans for the company based on research and data reports
- Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities
- Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies
- Create systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations
- Report to the Managing Director with timely and accurate financial information
- Assist the Managing Director in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members
Who will suit this role?
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Financial Controller to join a company who’s reputation within their industry is continually growing and who offer great opportunities for career progression.
Pro rata £35,000 + Benefits
20 hours per week
Please send your CV to email@example.com in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Experienced Financial Controller
With a global engineering company
Based in Wrexham
Job ref: 12326
A Payroll and Accounts Assistant with experience of working in an Accountancy practice is required for a position based in Hitchin. A take home salary of £15,600 is available for this position t … more
An experienced Payroll Administrator is required by a leading Payroll Supplier to run the payroll for a transport company based in Ashford. This will initially be a 6 month assignment with a view … more
We are currently recruiting for a leading property management company who require a Management Accountant to join their established team in Poole. A salary of up to £42,000 is offered depe … more
Latest Accounting Jobs
An exciting opportunity for a Mortgage Advisor who must have CeMAP qualifications and previous Mortgage Advisor experience, to join an award winning financial services company based in Telford. The s … more
An exciting opportunity is available for an experienced part time Bookkeeper who must have experience of using the e-commerce system Brightpearl, to join a high-end luxury homeware retailer and wholes … more
A Payroll Clerk is required by a leading Payroll Supplier to run the payroll for a transport company based in Ashford. This will initially be a 6 month assignment with a view to then turning perm … more