Mortgage Manager - Macclesfield
A Mortgage Manager is required by an exciting technology driven financial services business, looking to take advantage of the ever growing FinTech movement. Candidates can expect a salary of up to £40,000 and flexible working hours.
- Driving mortgage sales.
- Driving ancillary sales from mortgage leads including income protection, life assurance and building and contents insurance.
- Setting individual and team targets.
- Promoting and achieving lending related KPI’s.
- General day to day management of mortgage advisors and administrators.
- Training and development of the mortgage team, including competent advisor sign off.
- Quality assurance checks including call monitoring.
- You will recruit, train and motivate the team whilst maintaining a profitable department.
- Previous sales management experience within the mortgage industry.
- CEMAP qualified.
- Up to date mortgage industry and product knowledge.
- Experience reporting at board/senior management level.
- Competent I.T skills.
CV Screen is working with a leading financial company. The company have a track record of success and have an excellent reputation within their marketplace.
To £40,000 + benefits
Please email your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org in strict confidence.
Job ref: 12234
An experienced Financial Controller is required by a leading company in the IFA sector to assume responsibility for all group financial systems in a standalone position. This position will be a part- … more
An Ebay Account Manager is required by a leading digital marketing agency based near Crawley in Sussex. The successful candidate will be responsible for a wide range of duties which will include manag … more
A qualified Financial Controller with ACCA or CIMA is required by our International client based in Gillingham, Kent. A salary up to £45,000 is available dependent upon experience. The Financia … more
Latest Accounting Jobs
An exciting opportunity for a Mortgage Advisor who must have CeMAP qualifications and previous Mortgage Advisor experience, to join an award winning financial services company based in Telford. The s … more
An exciting opportunity is available for an experienced part time Bookkeeper who must have experience of using the e-commerce system Brightpearl, to join a high-end luxury homeware retailer and wholes … more
A Payroll Clerk is required by a leading Payroll Supplier to run the payroll for a transport company based in Ashford. This will initially be a 6 month assignment with a view to then turning perm … more