Senior Financial Analyst - Corporate Finance - London
A Senior Financial Analyst is required with a full understanding of the mergers and acquisitions which include research, analysis and developing insights that address client issues related to growth and M&A strategies.
You will have or be working towards CFA or ACA Qualification.
CV Screen is recruiting for a market leading Corporate Finance firm who have a superb track record of success.
Required skills / Duties
- Previous experience as a Financial Analyst / Research Analyst with knowledge of the Corporate Finance / M&A market
- Manage Junior Analyst/Analyst in the potential client pitch preparation process
- Attending potential client pitches, contributing meaningful comments, taking minutes, uploading minutes to company CRM system and setting a next step task in the CRM system
- Project management of all stages
- Assisting senior team members with ‘fact finding’, ‘diagnostic checklist’ and ongoing review meetings
Who will suit this role?
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Financial Analyst with an interest in Corporate Finance / Mergers sector.
Basic salary to £40,000 + Bonus
Please send your CV to Matt.Sylvester@cvscreen.co.uk in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
- A great opportunity for a Financial Analyst
- With experience in M&A, and working towards CFA or ACA Qualification
Job ref: 11376
A Bookkeeper is required with strong knowledge of Xero, Bookkeeping, Audits and monitored and reviewed complete payroll accounts by a Chartered Accounts practice in Brighton. ClientYou will join a we … more
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Assistant Accountant with AAT qualifications to join a manufacturing company who are based in the Worcester and Tamworth area. The successful candidate will … more
A Mortgage Broker is required by an exciting technology driven financial services business, looking to take advantage of the ever growing FinTech movement. Candidates can expect a salary of up to &pou … more
Latest Accounting Jobs
Do you have experience of working as a Paraplanner for an IFA or Wealth Management Company? If the answer is yes, then we have a fantastic opportunity to join a Certified Financial Advisory fir … more
An Accountant is required for a Chartered Accountants in Surrey. A salary of up to £30,000 plus benefits is offered depending on experience. The Accountant will be an ambitious and m … more
A Finance Manager is required to lead a small team of five for a consultancy business based in Oldham. Candidates can expect a salary of up to £40,000. The Company:A rapidly expanding training … more