Search our Jobs
Client Manager - Tax / IRIS
- Accountant , Chiswick, Greater London, England
A Client Manager / Senior Practice Accountant is required by a leading provider of tax and mainstream accountancy services. A salary of up to £50,000 + Benefits is offered.
Based in West London, you’ll receive a portfolio of around 150 clients which will include Limited Companies, HNWIs, professionals and entrepreneurs. The organisation you’ll join have a turnover approaching £1.5mn and who offer excellent progression opportunities.
You’ll manage the client relationship, dealing with specific tax and accounting services from your portfolio. You will oversee accounts preparation and provide tax planning for a broad spectrum of clients.
- An ACA or ACCA qualified / part qualified Accountant
- With strong knowledge of the UK tax regime.
- Comfortable with high levels of client engagement.
West London (Near Ealing / Chiswick / Brentford), just off the M4
Nearest train Stations – Gunnersbury (Overground) / Chiswick Park (District Line)
to £50,000 + Excellent Prospects
Please email your CV through to Jason Price of CV Screen in strict confidence.
- A fantastic role for a Accounts Senior / Practice Accountant who is looking for a Client Manager role.
- Based in West London, you’ll be given a portfolio of 150 clients immediately.