Search our Jobs
Are you an analytical Bookkeeper, looking to run your own department? Are you searching for an exciting stand-alone role in a niche market? Do you have experience working within a company as a Finance Manager or Bookkeeper? CV Screen may have the role for you.
A Bookkeeper is required to step into a leading role within the Finance department at a company with a niche specialism based in Glasgow. To operate with accuracy, compliance and to drive the finance team in the right direction. Salary up to £28,000 depending on experience.
You will be the front person in the Finance department ensuring you and your team is compliant, up to speed and assist with any issues. The role is for a small company, so we’re looking for someone from a similar Financial Management background to deal with financial matters such as, wages, payroll, reconciliations, logging and monitoring expenses, calculating commission, VAT & Tax returns. You will also oversee the analysis of financial data (e.g. profit and loss, financial performance) and feeding your findings back to management.
CV Screen is recruiting for an established, yet growing niche rental agency based in Glasgow
The Bookkeeper will ideally have the following experience:
• Proficient user of finance software particularly Sage.
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
• A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
• Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
- Proven experience as a Financial Manager/Bookkeeper
• Professional qualification such as CIMA/ATT or similar will be considered a plus.
Monday – Friday (9 – 5)
Salary / Benefits
£26,000 – £28,000 depending on experience. Benefits include team building days and much more!
Please email your CV through Roya Robeson in strict confidence or call Roya on 01494 541876 to discuss the role in more detail.