Search our Jobs
We have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant / Bookkeeper to join a growing property development and lettings business based in Central Manchester. The role is working within a small talented finance team, reporting into the Financial Controller.
The successful candidate needs to have prior experience and knowledge of using SAGE 50 along with having fast and accurate data inputting skills along with good knowledge of Excel. Within the role you would have the responsibility of the bank, cash and credit card processing along with purchase order and invoicing processing.
As Bookkeeper you will be doing sales invoice processing along with client account processing too. As post holder other responsibilities include Expense Claim processing Purchase Ledger Reconciliation's, drafting payment runs, company secretarial filing and banking.
Responsibilities / Skills required:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Fast and accurate data input and a good knowledge of MS office, particularly Excel
- Good working knowledge of accounting software SAGE 50 would be desirable
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Flexible and a team player
- Preferred AAT OR QBE
- Bank / Cash / Credit Card processing
- Purchase Order / Invoice processing
- Sales Invoice processing
- Client Account processing
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading organisation who have a strong brand within their sector and offer great career prospects.
Who will suit the role?
It is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant or Bookkeeper who are looking to join a growing business.
Salary / Benefits:
£19,000 – 22,000 depending on experience
Flexible working hours
Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence, CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Based in Central Manchester