Compliance Manager - Financial Services - Macclesfield
A Compliance Manager is required by an exciting technology driven financial services business, looking to take advantage of the ever growing FinTech movement. Candidates can expect a salary of up to £40,000 and flexible working hours.
The role will involve:
- Full accountability on all compliance matters for the Commercial business.
- Ability to define, implement and monitor a systematic methodology in relation to regulatory compliance and wider risk management.
- Produce monthly, and ad-hoc, compliance and risk reports for the board of directors.
- Take a lead role in preparing the business to meet GDPR.
- Liaising with relevant regulators
- Ensuring continued compliance with the ethical investment requirements of private equity investors, including areas such as Anti Bribery and Corruption Legislation and the Modern Slavery Act.
- Experience working for an online business.
- Strong experience and understanding around handling data.
- Has substantial compliance experience within Financial Services, under FCA regulation.
- Has experience of working with senior stakeholders - Director level and above.
- Has experience of project work and change initiatives.
CV Screen is working with a leading financial company. The company have a track record of success and have an excellent reputation within their marketplace.
To £40,000 + benefits
Please email your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org in strict confidence.
Job ref: 12219
A Senior Tax Accountant with knowledge of IRIS and some experience of leading / managing a small team is required by a leading Accountancy Practice based in the Redditch area. The successful candidate … more
A Researcher is required to provide high quality research on the financial industry, where you will contribute to Corporate Finance mandates and gain a full understanding of the mergers and acquisitio … more
An Accounts Assistant is required by our Financial Outsourcing client based near Alton, Hampshire. A salary of up to £18,000 basic is available dependent upon experience. Payroll training w … more
Latest Accounting Jobs
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Bookkeeper with an AAT Qualification to join a manufacturing company who are based in the Worcester and Tamworth area. The successful candidate will be … more
A qualified Finance Manager is required to lead a small team of five for a consultancy business based in Manchester. Candidates can expect a salary of up to £40,000. The Company: … more
Are you an Area Sales Manager with a financial services background? Then we have a fantastic opportunity for you to join a continuously growing company in a Field Sales Capacity. You will be res … more