Search our Jobs
Finance Manager – Part Time
We have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager come to join a leading manufacturing business on a permanent full-time basis based in one of their offices in the Calne area. The role offers the successful candidate complete flexibility with working hours with them looking for the post holder to do 24 hours per week.
We are on the lookout for a minimum qualified or part qualified accountant at a minimum of AAT Technician Level 4 equivalent of similar. Within the position the post holder shall be managing and implementing the accurate and timely completion of monthly inputs to the ledgers, ensuring robust financial controls are in place for the business, and that these are adhered to.
This is a stand-alone position where you would have sole responsibility for the accounting system covering Purchase, Sales and Nominal ledgers, VAT, Banking, Expenses, Credit Control and Accounts Payable. The successful candidate must have detailed knowledge of all relevant statutory regulation including the Companies Act, Finance Act and Corporation Tax.
Responsibilities / Skills required:
- Experience in a similar role, managing all aspects of a small business finance system with extensive knowledge of double entry bookkeeping principles.
- Good IT skills including a working knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts, Microsoft Office software packages, Google suite and Intranet.
- Possess a drive to identify and introduce continuous business administration and accounting improvements.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative, prioritise tasks and to work well under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills to be able to deal tactfully with customers and suppliers.
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading organisation who have a strong brand within their sector and offer great career prospects.
Who will suit the role?
It is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager or Senior Accountant who is part qualified or qualified to a minimum of AAT Level 4.
Salary / Benefits:
FTE £35,000 – 40,000
Calne – Commutable from Bath, Swindon and Chippenham
Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence, CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Based in Calne