Financial Controller - Global Company / Part Time - Wrexham
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Financial Controller to work part time (20 hours) and join a global engineering company based in the Wrexham area.
The successful candidate will be working under the managing director to oversee all company accounts and investments.
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends and financial forecasts.
CV Screen is recruiting for a Financial Controller for a highly successful company within their industry, who offer great career prospects for the successful candidate.
- Suggest updates and improvements for accounting systems, including payroll and invoicing
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
- Develop budgets and financial plans for the company based on research and data reports
- Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities
- Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies
- Create systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations
- Report to the Managing Director with timely and accurate financial information
- Assist the Managing Director in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members
Who will suit this role?
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Financial Controller to join a company who’s reputation within their industry is continually growing and who offer great opportunities for career progression.
Pro rata £35,000 + Benefits
20 hours per week
Please send your CV to email@example.com in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Experienced Financial Controller
With a global engineering company
Based in Wrexham
Job ref: 12326
An Accounts Assistant is required to provide all round assistance to the FD for an international business based in NW London (NW6). The successful candidate will have previous experience as an Account … more
An experienced Payroll Manager / Senior Payroll Administrator is required by a leading Pharmaceutical Company based just outside of Harlow in Hertfordshire. Salary to £35,000 + Benefits You wil … more
An experienced part time Payroll Clerk is required three days a week by a well established small accountancy practice based in Woking. The successful candidate will be have responsibility for the in-h … more
Latest Accounting Jobs
A Finance Manager is required to lead a small team of five for a consultancy business based in Oldham. Candidates can expect a salary of up to £40,000. The Company:A rapidly expanding training … more
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Bookkeeper with an AAT Qualification to join a manufacturing company who are based in the Worcester and Tamworth area. The successful candidate will be … more
A qualified Finance Manager is required to lead a small team of five for a consultancy business based in Manchester. Candidates can expect a salary of up to £40,000. The Company: … more