Investment Administrator - Hebrew Speaking - London
This is an excellent opportunity for a Hebrew speaking Investment Administrator who will be providing administrative support to a team providing innovative investment solutions for private and high net worth clients based in Central London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for acting as the primary point of contact for all Israeli investors and intermediary partners. They will be processing trade subscriptions, redemptions on in-house and external funds.
A key aspect to the role would be ensuring clients comply with anti-money laundering rules, along with resolving any client enquiries by email and telephone. The role offers a great opportunity for a candidate to learn the world of financial affairs, whilst offering career progression to a Portfolio Manager or Sales role in the future.
CV Screen is recruiting for a Hebrew speaking Investment Administrator for a financial investment company, who offer great career prospects for the successful candidate.
Required Skills / Responsibilities:
- Act as the primary point of contact for all Israeli Investors and Intermediary partners.
- Processing trade subscriptions, redemptions on in-house and external funds.
- Ensuring compliance with regards to anti-money laundering and know your client is complete.
- Resolving dealing-related enquiries by email and by telephone, supplying information relating to fund allocation, funds prices, performance, dealing procedures/on-boarding and platform/pension permissions.
- Eager to learn with an understanding of world business and financial affairs and an awareness of trends and current activity in the financial market
- Proficient in Hebrew orally and written
- Numerate and analytical; capable of evaluating complex financial information
Who will suit this role?
This is an excellent opportunity for an Investment Administrator who is Hebrew speaking from a banking or financial services background. This role would also suit an Israeli national university graduate who has a passion for finance and administration.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in strict confidence. CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Based in Central London
Job ref: MC_13038
An experienced Payroll Manager / Senior Payroll Administrator is required by a leading Pharmaceutical Company based just outside of Harlow in Hertfordshire. Salary to £35,000 + Benefits You wil … more
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Payroll Administrator with previous practice experience to join a Chartered Accountancy practice based in the Milton Keynes area. The ideal candidate will h … more
An exciting opportunity is available for an experienced part time Bookkeeper who must have experience of using the e-commerce system Brightpearl, to join an high-end luxury home ware retaile … more
Latest Accounting Jobs
Company Accountant – Superb LocationSouth Uist, Western IslesUp to £35k plus 30 days holiday, 6% pension, relocation assistance package and other benefitsIf you are a Chartered Accountant … more
Accounts Assistant - AAT / Leading Practice nr HullSalary of up to £20,000 + BenefitsAre you an AAT qualified Accounts Assistant who is looking for a role with lots of further training and … more
Are you an experienced Accounts Assistant who is looking for a role with lots of further training and career development? If so, CV Screen has the role for you! Role OverviewA knowledgeable Accounts … more