Investment Administrator - Hebrew Speaking - London
This is an excellent opportunity for a Hebrew speaking Investment Administrator who will be providing administrative support to a team providing innovative investment solutions for private and high net worth clients based in Central London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for acting as the primary point of contact for all Israeli investors and intermediary partners. They will be processing trade subscriptions, redemptions on in-house and external funds.
A key aspect to the role would be ensuring clients comply with anti-money laundering rules, along with resolving any client enquiries by email and telephone. The role offers a great opportunity for a candidate to learn the world of financial affairs, whilst offering career progression to a Portfolio Manager or Sales role in the future.
CV Screen is recruiting for a Hebrew speaking Investment Administrator for a financial investment company, who offer great career prospects for the successful candidate.
Required Skills / Responsibilities:
- Act as the primary point of contact for all Israeli Investors and Intermediary partners.
- Processing trade subscriptions, redemptions on in-house and external funds.
- Ensuring compliance with regards to anti-money laundering and know your client is complete.
- Resolving dealing-related enquiries by email and by telephone, supplying information relating to fund allocation, funds prices, performance, dealing procedures/on-boarding and platform/pension permissions.
- Eager to learn with an understanding of world business and financial affairs and an awareness of trends and current activity in the financial market
- Proficient in Hebrew orally and written
- Numerate and analytical; capable of evaluating complex financial information
Who will suit this role?
This is an excellent opportunity for an Investment Administrator who is Hebrew speaking from a banking or financial services background. This role would also suit an Israeli national university graduate who has a passion for finance and administration.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in strict confidence. CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Based in Central London
Job ref: MC_13038
An Accounts Administrator with a strong mix of Sage and Payroll knowledge is required by our Property client based in Tamworth, Staffordshire. A salary of up to £20,000 is available supplemented … more
An Accounts Administrator with AAT qualifications is required by our client based near Southampton, Hampshire. A salary of £22,000 basic is available. The Accounts Administrator will support Pu … more
A junior / graduate Finance Assistant, who will be a fluent French speaker and will have a finance/accounting background, is required by a leading organisation in the Financial Industry based in Farnb … more
Latest Accounting Jobs
A Part Time Payroll Administrator is required by a leading Accountancy Practice in Leicester. The role is for 21 hours per week and will require the successful candidate to process timesheets an … more
An experienced Insurance Claims Handler, with strong communication skills (both verbal and written), excellent PC skills and, ideally, a strong background in claims investigation and negotiation, is r … more
A talented and ambitious Purchase Ledger Clerk is required for a successful and growing company based in Portsmouth. The successful candidate will assist with Purchase / Sales Ledger, submit contract … more