Mortgage Manager - Macclesfield
A Mortgage Manager is required by an exciting technology driven financial services business, looking to take advantage of the ever growing FinTech movement. Candidates can expect a salary of up to £40,000 and flexible working hours.
- Driving mortgage sales.
- Driving ancillary sales from mortgage leads including income protection, life assurance and building and contents insurance.
- Setting individual and team targets.
- Promoting and achieving lending related KPI’s.
- General day to day management of mortgage advisors and administrators.
- Training and development of the mortgage team, including competent advisor sign off.
- Quality assurance checks including call monitoring.
- You will recruit, train and motivate the team whilst maintaining a profitable department.
- Previous sales management experience within the mortgage industry.
- CEMAP qualified.
- Up to date mortgage industry and product knowledge.
- Experience reporting at board/senior management level.
- Competent I.T skills.
CV Screen is working with a leading financial company. The company have a track record of success and have an excellent reputation within their marketplace.
To £40,000 + benefits
Please email your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org in strict confidence.
Job ref: 12234
A part-time Bookkeeper vacancy is available with our distribution client based near Chippenham. A pro rata salary of £35,000 is available for a part time role (20 hours). The Bookkeeper wi … more
A payroll specialist is required to lead a small team in a bureau environment with a growing company in the centre of Burnley. The successful candidate will supervise the payroll team, implement polic … more
A strong Accounts Manager is required for an all encompassing Finance position with a successful international company in Milton Keynes. The successful candidate will report into the Finance Director … more
Latest Accounting Jobs
A Finance Manager is required to lead a small team of five for a consultancy business based in Oldham. Candidates can expect a salary of up to £40,000. The Company:A rapidly expanding training … more
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Bookkeeper with an AAT Qualification to join a manufacturing company who are based in the Worcester and Tamworth area. The successful candidate will be … more
A qualified Finance Manager is required to lead a small team of five for a consultancy business based in Manchester. Candidates can expect a salary of up to £40,000. The Company: … more