Search our Jobs
Part-time Bookkeeper - 22.5hrs
- Luton, Bedfordshire, England
Are you an accurate Bookkeeper or Finance professional looking for a suitable part-time role?
Have you got itchy feet and ready to start a role immediately? If so, CV screen has the role for you.
We are looking for an on the ball part-time Bookkeeper to join a successful luxury company based near Luton Airport. To drive precise reporting, develop processes where necessary and remain organised and up to date. Full time equivalent of £30,000 offered depending on experience, 22.5hrs per week – Flexible with time and days however 3 days a week would ideal
This would be a stand-alone finance position reporting to the Finance Manager for support. The role is got a small luxury company so we’re looking for someone who is confident, assertive that thrives off independency. Duties will include; preparation of management accounts, reconciliations, VAT, purchase & sales ledger tasks etc – all with the use of Xerp accounting software.
The Bookkeeper will ideally have the following experience:
- Input of sales/ purchase invoices
- General bookkeeping
- Journal entries – Accruals / prepayments /depreciation
- Intercompany transfers
- Intercompany reconciliation
- Preparation of the Cash Flow for two companies
- Balance sheet Reconciliations
- Employee expenses – credit cards and petty cash
- Bank Payments
- Preparation of payroll to be sent to outsourced accountant to action.
- Dealing with different currencies
- Preparation of Management accounts to include, P and L, Balance sheet
- Year-end accounts preparation
- Experience with Sage, Xero & Excel preferred
Close to Luton Airport
22.5hrs per week – Flexible with time and days however 3 days a week would ideal
Salary / Benefits
Full time equivalent of £30,000 offered depending on experience
Some flexible work from home hours once established with the business, on-site parking, 25 days holiday
Please email your CV through Roya Robeson in strict confidence or call Roya on 01494 541876 to discuss the role in more detail.